This video collection is the very last step of the 4BP Method.
It will cover the following steps over 13 Videos available to stream after checkout.
- Walking wide behind
- Walking directly behind
- Slide off the rump
- Full introduction to riding
- Going in circles vs. walking off straight
- Lauren shows you how to get super sensitive brakes
- Body weight shifting and transferring to turn
- Lauren shows you how again to slide off the rump
- A review of bagging down with the cloth
- Bag down with a riding cloth
- Introducing the saddle to the horse
- Putting the saddle on and taking off repeatedly for the very first time
- Tightening the girth for the first time
- Moving the stirrups around
- Giving the horse a chance to get used to all of the tugging
- Applying all tack
- Positioning the saddle properly
- Proper way to hold your reins while mounting
- How to mount from the ground to the saddle for the first time
- What to do if a horse moves
- The rear dismount from the saddle
Reminder from Lauren: Be patient, don't rush.