Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are you saving wild horses?
We are saving the horses so that we can utilize them in our clinics and community projects using our 4BP training method.
- What is the difference between your 4BP Clinics and the Brumbies 4 Recovery Programs?
4BP Clinics are a 5 day once in a lifetime experience for people to come and be immersed in learning the 4BP training method first hand using a saved wild horse (or bring your own).
The Brumbies 4 Recovery program works with indigenous groups, troubled children, return armed forces veterans and virtually any other community group that comes forward. 4BP are sharing this technique with the world free of charge with those that may not be able to access our 4BP Clinics otherwise so that the horse and human can have a more unified and deeper understanding of one another.
- What are the 4BP Clinics?
At our five day clinics you can immerse yourself completely in learning our 4BP Training Method, using either one of our saved wild horses or your own horse. Previous horse experience is not required.
- What does 4BP stand for?
4 Brumby Protection
- How can I donate?
- How can I purchase a 4BP horse?
You can attend a clinic, the horse is part of the clinic fee.
Sometimes we hold auctions. It is best to check our Facebook page. We have slowed with auctions as we are also touring whilst still running our station full-time. When we do have horses for auction or for sale, we announce them on the Facebook page and via our mailing list.
- Can I come help and learn how to train horses and learn your technique?
Absolutely. If you would like to join us for a 2 week traineeship at 4BP Horses, please send your resume with horse experience to email@example.com
Also, more information on when trainings will take place. The best way to do this is to join our Facebook™ group and our mailing list:
- I have a horse training question. Where can I ask?
In our Facebook™ group, this way all in that group and interested in training can benefit from the answer.
- How can I purchase the 4BP Training Method Online Course? And how much is it?
You can find all the information here.
- I am having trouble accessing the online course and/or the membership site.