Terms & Conditions
Ownership of Materials
All intellectual property is copyrighted by 4BP Horses. Reproduction, distribution, retransmission, modification, public display, and public performance of such materials is prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent of current copyright infringement laws. Under no circumstances should any materials be copied or reproduced.
2017-2022 4BP Horses Courses
The 4BP Method Course is provided by 4BP Horses.
4BP Horses Products: Return & Warranty Information
Please check your order carefully.
- We do not give refunds on any digital products.
- If you need to return/exchange an item please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of the date on your invoice. There will be no refunds/returns on physical items past 30 days.
- Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and/or materials. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Final decisions regarding condition, restocking fee, and reimbursement are at the discretion of 4BP Horses.
4BP Horses Membership
Membership agreement states the following: I agree to pay 4BP Horses a monthly fee for membership for the 4BP Horses Membership. I agree that 4BP Horses will have continuous authority to charge my credit or debit card (effective immediately upon receipt of application in the 4BP Horses office) and on the same date each month going forward for a monthly membership, or on the same date each year going forward for an annual membership. I understand that I am agreeing to become a member on an on-going basis. ALL memberships are non-refundable.
4BP Horses may participate in ‘recurring billing programs’ supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation). Your membership is accessible through Sendowl.com and you will require the Gateway Transaction ID which is on the confirmation email. From this membership portal you can change or cancel your membership with 4BP Horses. Membership may also be cancelled by email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your account settings, including but not limited to (I) setting your renewal options and (II) ensuring your associated payment method(s) are current and valid. Further you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so, may result in the interruption or loss of services, and 4BP Horses shall not be liable to you and any third party regarding the same.
4BP Horses Clinic in Person Training
- All students may take their horse home at the completion of the clinic.
- There is no variations to the offered clinic.
- No spectators allowed and no exceptions given. No children, pets, friends, neighbours, beloved, or partners.
- One payment, one person.
There are NO refunds of clinic purchases.
- All students will be required to train their own horse.
- There will be a mandatory wavier to be signed, no signature = no participation, we advise you to check with your personal insurance.
- All students to attend with their own riding helmet that is approved by the applicable regulatory authority and to participate in safe horse handling as directed by 4BP horses staff.
- All training equipment (not including a helmet) will be supplied by 4BP horses Australia.
- You can bring your own saddle if you wish.
- All meals are also included as part of your clinic experience. The meals prepared are typical Australian fare. We cannot accommodate food allergies. If you have allergies please contact us prior to booking.
- Our 4BP Horses 5 day horse training clinics have a maximum of 4 participants. The package includes the cost of your tuition, on site accommodation, food and the horse is free.
A four-bedroom Queenslander will be your shared accommodation for the duration of your clinic.
A fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a generous lounge, as well as a bathroom with a shower over bath and separate toilet will be common areas shared by all clinic participants. Please be mindful of others that will have to use these areas after you.
The house does not currently have any laundry facilities.
Three of the four bedrooms have queen beds, and the final room has two king single beds. There are ceiling fans and heating throughout the house.
We appreciate your cooperation in tidying the house and stripping beds upon your departure.
14021 New England Highway East Greenmount QLD 4350
You will recognise the property by the painted white fence the frames the driveway. You will also see a large Queenslander house from the road.
You will need to arrive at the property the evening/afternoon before clinic commences and please arrange your own meal for the evening.
Breakfast is a help yourself option. There will be a range of cereals and spreads for toast available in the house kitchen.
Smoko/morning and afternoon tea will be a sweet and savoury option served at the time of the brake. The lunch shed will also have coffee, tea, fruit and biscuits available throughout the day.
Lunch will vary from sandwiches to soup.
Dinner will be brought to the house to be dished up by participants.
YARD FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT:
Training commences at 7.30am each day and concludes around 5. The training yards are central on the property and are closely located to the lunch shed and toilets. There are also mounting blocks and floats for training later in the week.
There are a range of helmets and saddles that are available for use during your clinic, alternatively if you have your own, please bring them along.
Please be advised that you will be working outdoors in the elements. Long pants, long-sleeved shirts are recommended. While doing the ground training with your horse closed in shoes are mandatory, once you reach the riding stage you will need smooth soled boots. Please note as above in the accommodation details that there are no laundry facilities so please pack accordingly.