Terms & Conditions
Ownership of Materials
All intellectual property is copyrighted by 4BP Horses. Reproduction, distribution, retransmission, modification, public display, and public performance of such materials is prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent of current copyright infringement laws. Under no circumstances should any materials be copied or reproduced.
2017, 2018 & 2019 4BP Horses Courses
The 4BP Method Course is Provided by 4BP Horses.
4BP Horses Products: Return & Warranty Information
Please check your order carefully.
- If you need to return/exchange an item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date on your invoice. There will be no refunds/returns on physical items past 30 days.
- Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and/or materials. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Final decisions regarding condition, restocking fee, and reimbursement are at the discretion of 4BP Horses.
4Bp Horses Membership
Membership agreement states the following: I agree to pay 4BP Horses a monthly fee for membership for the 4BP Horses Membership. I agree that 4BP Horses will have continuous authority to charge my credit or debit card (effective immediately upon receipt of application in the 4BP Horses office) and on the same date each month going forward for a monthly membership, or on the same date each year going forward for an annual membership. I understand that I am agreeing to become a member on an on-going basis. ALL memberships are non-refundable.
4BP Horses may participate in ‘recurring billing programs’ supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation). Your membership is accessible through Sendowl.com and you will require the Gateway Transaction ID which is on the confirmation email. From this membership portal you can change or cancel your membership with 4BP Horses. Membership may also be cancelled by email request to: email@example.com
You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your account settings, including but not limited to (I) setting your renewal options and (II) ensuring your associated payment method(s) are current and valid. Further you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so, may result in the interruption or loss of services, and 4BP Horses shall not be liable to you and any third party regarding the same.
4Bp Horses Clinic in Person Training – Also referred to the Cooee Traininship
- All students get to pick their own horse.
- All horses on display will have already been assessed for suitability for training.
- All students take a horse.
- There is no variations to the offered clinic. No children, pets , friends , neighbours , beloved, or partners.
- One payment, one person.
There are NO refunds of clinic purchases.
- All students will be required to train their own horse.
- There will be a mandatory wavier to be signed, no signature = no participation, we advise you to check with your personal insurance and pony club cover.
- All students to attend with their own riding helmet that is approved by the applicable regulatory authority and to participate in safe horse handling as directed by 4BP horses staff.
- All training equipment (not including a helmet or saddle) will be supplied by 4BP horses Australia.
- All students to provide their own saddles in a sound working condition